Experimenting

This household is on serious "vacation mode".  Patrick has completed his freshman year school obligations, culminating in his Airman Certificate.  Katherine is enjoying lots of time chatting with her friends, playing games with them, and watching videos.  Joerg is conquering the high seas in his video game, and I have been frittering away my day exploring creative ways to share photos and organize my deck herb garden now that the seeds I planted are turning into plants that want to be pottted.  It has been truly lovely!  To make it even more perfect, it's raining outside which takes away any guilt over not being in the garden pulling weeds.  :)

This is my little "herb garden" sitting on the deck near the grill.  All those little seed starts are ready for a larger home, preferably above ankle height for easier harvesting.


And, with a little luck, below should be a slideshow of some of the flowers in my garden this year.  Let's see if I learned anything today during my "staycation" research.

Note to self; videos don't work in these picture slideshows.  No problem.  If you need a little calm in your life, here is a video of my fountain.  I love the sound of water running (as long as it isn't a plumbing problem or natural disaster) and would have these all over the place if I could.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm