15 Years of Awesomeness

Katherine turns 15!
Another year has passed on this avid reader.  It hardly seems possible.

She continues to challenge what I thought I knew about parenting, and each day she manages to make me laugh.  What is particularly funny to me is how she tries SO HARD to be funny - but isn't, but then she'll just say something at the right time and with the right turn of phrase and I will just burst out laughing - and she's confused.  "Why was that funny?" (to which I laugh even harder)

For her birthday, we loaded this girl up with Kindle books, a membership to a book club called Kindle Unlimited, and for good measure, included some actual non-digital books.  She is reading everything from graphic novels (comics) to horror, fantasy fiction to action-adventure, and most recently added brain science and psychiatry.  I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm