Spring Rain

After a lovely morning with a warm summery breeze, the rain finally arrived.  The breeze died down and the rain fell hard, but a blue sky could still be seen, and the sun was still shining through.  Someone around here was seeing rainbows, it just wasn't us.  However, we still had a beautiful view.

This is the view from my garage where I watched the rain pour down while I remained mostly dry (and swatting at the army of mosquitoes taking refuge from the rain in the same garage that I was).

  

And this is my happy garden all green and looking fresh from the rain.  This is the last picture I took before fleeing indoors to escape the 280% humidity and gargantuan mosquitoes who seem to know better than fly around my back yard where the Mosquito Magnet will suck them up!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm