Excitement We Don't Need

Tonight, as Joerg and I were watching Race to Dakar and enjoying a quiet evening on the sofa, I happened to check my Facebook (I was looking to see if a friend had replied to me) and saw a comment from the son of our general contractor.  He said he saw our tenants on the news related to a fire.

I didn't read any more of his post and went directly to the internet to see if I could find out what he was talking about.  I saw this picture and we immediately stopped our movie and drove over to see what was happening.

BUR 1212 winooski fire c1

Our building has sustained some heat damage as far as we can tell, but we'll know more in the coming days as the building is inspected.  According to officials, no one was badly injured (smoke inhalation mostly), but a couple of pets were lost.

Here is a news report of the action.  Winooski Fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm