Photo of the Day

Unless the weather is truly gross, I try to keep all technology (computers, TVs, video games, etc.) off and have the kids do something creative, outside, or both. I tell them that 'maybe we can watch something this afternoon', by which time we are usually at the pool or doing something else this is fun and outside so that they forget all about the television.

The last few days, busy with work, I have been a bit lax with that program and they have been taking advantage of my distractedness and need for office time. Today I returned to the task of limiting television and this is what happened.

What a great set up! Elk grazing in the field, moose hiding in the trees, and bison roaming the plains. Earlier, Patrick had shark-infested waters threatening to capsize a little rowboat and the pirate ship run aground in the rocks. Who needs a television? Playmobil is so cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm