Gift Prep

Today is the day that I get to prepare school treats.  Patrick signed up to take Tiger Cookies to his Christmas party on Wednesday, being hosted by his teacher - at her house.  Not only would he NOT be celebrating Christmas in public school, he wouldn't be celebrating at his teacher's house.  I love small private schools.  Anyway, cookies will be the first project for my morning.

The second project for my morning was teacher gifts...festively sprinkled, chocolate covered pretzels (above).

Katherine is celebrating "holidays" and "winter solstice" in her Kindergarten by decorating a Gingerbread house.  I don't have pictures because I was busy helping the kids with their decorating, but there is a slideshow here of pictures that Katherine's teacher took.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm