Smuggler's Notch

Patrick has been taking ski lessons through the "park and ride" program at school. This is his second year and since he really enjoys it I thought it would be fun to take him skiing during his winter break from school. However, the place where he usually skis is closed this week (seems like a silly time to be closed) so I decided to give one of the ski resorts a try...there are, after all, just a few around here. :) We decided on Smuggler's Notch because it is known for its family friendliness and since I would have Katherine with me I wanted to find a place where Katherine could play in the snow or sled, or something, while Patrick skied.

Check out our pictures and see how we did. Skiing Smuggler's Notch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How quickly it turns.

Surprise!

Calm after the storm